How to display information from a repeating group to a dinámic text

Hi there bubblers, I have a repeating group, and I want to display the text from the repeating group inside o another text element as a dinanic text, is this possible?
Thanks

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly what you mean… but the answer is almost certainly ‘yes it’s possible’.

Which text from the Repeating Group are you trying to display?

And where are you trying to display it?

It’s for a reorder words quiz, where there are unorganized words to make an sentence with the words in the right order, I’m trying to extract the words from the repeating group so put it into the dinámic text, so I can run the workflow for right or wrong

When check answser button is clicked, show icon right only when right answer (from data base) is dinámic text (words the student clicked) something like that

I’m trung to extract the words from the repeating group so put it into the dinámic text, so I can run the workflow for right or wrong

Which word are you trying to ‘extract’?

I’m guessing whichever one the User clicks on, yes?

In which case just run a workflow when it’s clicked to add the word to a custom state list, and set the dynamic text to display that list of texts.

Yes, extracting the words that user user clicked, I’ll try the workflow and states

Those states drove me crazy but, I’m a beginner to this, but you’re idea also helped to found a workaround thanks man

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.