Howler Pro not loading dynamic data

I know how to load a file dynamically using Howler and Howler Pro. And it works fine in Howler. But Howler Pro is not loading it.

My query is correct and here’s evidence… Am I doing something wrong? It just doesn’t seem to work at the moment.

I tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling, etc everything I could think to try.

Paging @dambusmedia

!
58%20AM|690x372

Would you mind sending me the link to the app and I’ll have a look?

Hi i’m testing out this plugin, you have fixed pausing background music but there is still problem.
For example if soundcloud is playing when a howler plays, they play together but if I pause soundcloud app howler will no longer play. IOS safari.

Also I see you have fixed something weird that was happening before on ios with layering sounds, triggering a howler very soon after another would spike the volume and sound bad. So thanks for that and update

@ryan16 I think I’ve found what the issue is. The Google Drive link you’re using obscures the file format, so the plugin is unable to detect the audio format. It can be fixed by manually specifying the audio format. I’ll add a field for specifying that later on today.

I have issued an update which adds a format field to the plugin properties. You can use this to specify the audio format when using Google Drive hosted files. Alternatively, you can host your audio files on a file host that exposes the file format, or on Bubble itself.

Hi i’m testing out this plugin, you have fixed pausing background music but there is still problem.
For example if soundcloud is playing when a howler plays, they play together but if I pause soundcloud app howler will no longer play. IOS safari.

That sounds like it’s probably an iOS limitation, I will look into when I next have access to my iOS devices.

1 Like

Thanks for the fix!