Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Introducing DevReady.io

I’ve had a few projects in the pipeline for a while, but I spent the past 2 days hacking on an idea I’ve had for a long time, and it’s ready for release! I’d like to introduce DevReady.io, a platform focused on helping creators move forward with their projects or ideas.

Oftentimes, we’ll run into a hurdle or question that completely kills our momentum, so we leave a project for a bit, then totally abandon it. I created DevReady as a resource for people to turn to to avoid those scenarios.

• Phase 1 (complete)- Concierge services
  • Phase 2 (in progress) - Self-service guiding tool
  • Phase 3 (early user testing) - Developer portal and project-dev matching

The services are not Bubble specific, but rather focused around any tech project someone might be working on. I’ve had quite the career in product management, and not everybody needs to hire a full-time PM to move forward. This gets you over the hump and empowered to keep moving. Eager for feedback!

4 Likes

Looks great - So for the initial services you’re offering is that with yourself or other people that you’re matching to?

Great question. I have a handful of folks who specialize in areas I don’t. Depending on the need of the user, they’ll get routed to the right person. I’m by no means an engineer, so it doesn’t make sense for me to help with that :stuck_out_tongue: