Issue with Bubble Stripe plugin

Hey guys, has anyone else had this issue with Stripe?

I’m simply retrieving a customers CC information from Stripe. The customer exists in Stripe, and their CC details seem to be sent fine from Stripe, yet they remain inaccessible in my app.
I just see empty fields in my user’s Stripe Credit card object.

I’m using the default Stripe plugin, V2. It’s as if the plugin can call the information fine, but then it disappears before I can see it.In the browser console I get a series of messages similar to this, which I’m not sure are related:

A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at http://checkout.stripe.com/ was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

It was working fine yesterday, so I’m stumped. Wondering if anyone else is having issues with the plugin?

1 Like

Same all my subscribers are email me like crazy right now

We need this fixed I have like 80 angry businesses calling me and emails me as they use this daily in their business. The site hasn’t had anything changed in like 9 months. Was working fine this morning now nothing.

I tried V2 and V3 same issues.

Time to send a bug report (if not already).

Our team has received this bug report and is investigating; we’ll keep you posted!

1 Like

Thanks @eve!

@eve will you update us here when you hear back. I have a lot of customers I need to email as soon as it is back up.

Following this, I’ve had issues setting up Stripe and am hoping it is related to this.

Retrieving subscription information like “current period end date” is not working.
Also retrieving subscription status (active/trialing/canceled) is not working.

1 Like

Same issues. Bug report filed. Working fine this morning. Not working now. No email sent. Just caught it because I’m working on an area of my app that involves stripe plugin.

Status on bubble cluster says all’s well.

What’s the update / if any?

Literally wrapping up some details about to launch a new app, and it’s stuff like this that makes me concerned about the viability of using bubble to launch a product for other businesses. Sorry guys/gals, been with you for years now. I know things happen. But this stuff is super frustrating, because it makes my own brand look bad.

1 Like

Same issue.

Adding/updating Credit card details “Collect the user’s CC information” to User is not working.

Problem with me was been charged twice on an element block I bought. First Stripe showed transaction completed then a popup showed unsuccessful. Then I received 2 invoices. :sleepy::pensive:

I filed a bug report too - the Bubble team got back to me ~9 hours ago to say they are investigating.

Still not working it’s making my business look like complete shit right now guys

Still not working

Hey guys,

This is with our engineering team this morning; we’re working to resolve it ASAP.

Any luck? Still not letting my clients view site because it cant tell of they have a subscription which they all do when I check my stripe account but the site I have on bubble doesnt see their subscription.

1 Like

@eve Can you please give us time estimate ? We might need to build workarounds if it takes too long.

Us too I’m here working away trying to create a work around I have some really pissed off customers and this stripe going down may have just cost me thousands of dollars I’m super pissed too.