Issues with extracting data from XML tags using the API Connector

When using xml with the API connector, I am unable to extract the number (in the image, it’s “2”) written in the faceID tag (see image). If I check the “Include errors in response…” option, I can confirm that the number is included in the error body during initialization, but when actually using it in the editor and checking the preview, the error body is empty.

Upon inquiring with Bubble, they informed me that this issue is caused by the API response always being saved as JSON later, resulting in some tags not being properly converted to JSON.
Therefore, for tag recognition, we have no choice but to wait for Bubble to fix the problem.
However, if we can’t even use the error body text, it becomes impossible to extract it using regular expressions, and we’re stuck.

If you have any advice on how to utilize the error body text or any alternative methods or other XML plugins, please let me know.

It’s worth noting that this was working fine before the March update, so it seems that some change introduced in the update is causing this problem.

スクリーンショット 2024-04-16 15.08.52