Launched my first application!

Hey guys

It was a very long way to go,

But now I am proud to announce that my first application has been launched!

Jumpdesk is a freelance platform where business owners, can create a project page where freelancers can make an application on.

Based on there skills and the hourly rate they can see the projects which are interested for them.

Including a profile page, portfolio, dashboard and more!

With a lot of extra features, that are made inside bubble, connecting freelancers and business owners would be easier then it was before.

With special thanks to @Reecelyons for making my dream application. We’ve had a long journey together creating jumpdesk, I went from not knowing a thing about bubble to (not trying to brag) more than the basics.

Reece Lyons is truly a wonderful person and is not only helping you with building your app, but he also guides you through the entire application build process. I can recommend Reece to every new member of Bubble.

We’re still in our beta testing and only in The Netherlands.

Greetings from The Netherlands!

7 Likes

Great design. Load speed was pretty fast aswell! I’d recommend to go over sort out responsiveness, other than that it looks brilliant.

Mooi design hoor. Goed gedaan, je vergeet echter wel te vermelden wie je doelgroep is op de website.

Thanks James Bond !

Hey codeables, bedankt voor her compliment!

Yes, eerst gebruik gemaakt van een andere website maar de responsive was echt heel slecht. Dus vandaar een andere website eromheen gemaakt.

Meer info voeg ik volgende week toe, ook jammer van de iframes die de breedte nu verpest, zal in de loop van de tijd gefixt worden!

Awesome! Congrats on the launch and thanks a lot for the mention! It’s been a pleasure working with you and bringing this to market!

Reece

1 Like