List of Geographic Addresses : Minus Item Operator Unavailable?

I have a list of geographic addresses getting pushed to a backend workflow

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 11.50.15 PM

and I am not able to use the :minus item operator on it

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 11.51.04 PM

Every other list of things I am sending in this backend workflow such as list of text, list of numbers allows for the minus item operator…seems very strange too that the geographic address list allows for the plus item operator but not the minus item

Is this a known poor UX design? Or does it seem like there is a missing operator indicating a bug of some kind?

@boston85719 Did you figure out why the minus item operator wasn’t available, or find a workaround for this? I’m experiencing the same issue. I can’t remove an item from a state that is a list of geographical addresses.

I found a workaround though it may not be perfect. It involves setting the value of the state to a filtered version of the list. The filter constraint leaves reduces the state list to items where the geographical address (formatted) is not the current cell’s address (formatted). See the screenshot below.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update on that. Unfortunately I don’t think that work around would work for my situation.

My issue is in the backend workflow sections for setting the parameter key and there is not a repeating group cell available to reference. However, it may still be possible to apply the logic for my situation as well.

Probably need to use the key parameter list :filtered and is not key parameter list :first item…

2 Likes

this worked for me, strange to not have a minus operator?

Looks like a cool solution but why it isn’t there. That I don’t understand.