Looking for a Freelancer for multiplayer, real time quiz game

Hey everyone,

I am looking for somebody to build something on bubble for me.

I would like a web application that allows users to sign up and join / make quizzes for people to take part in.

However unlike traditional quizzes the correct answer will be the most picked answer rather than a pre-determined answer by the creator of the quiz.

If a player does not select the most popular answer they are eliminated. The game plays down to either a percentage of the original players or a discrete number of players, whichever is set by the creator.

I found this existing project which is similar to an extent but without the twist: QuizParty - A Multiplayer Game for Schools

This is a project I want to create for my students as I think it would be good fun.

Would be great if upon a games completion the details of users who entered and where they placed could be saved as data for future reference.

Many thanks,

Charlie

Hi Charlie,
What you are wanting done is right up my alley of expertise and I would be interested in building this out for you.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hello @charlie1

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please and feel free to leave your request on our website, or just email us at projects@ezcode.co .

Regards EzCode Team !