Looking for bubble freelancer for quiz like assesment tool

Hi everyone,

I am working on an assessment tool that includes the following:

1. Dynamic user, organization and admin page
  2. 3 types of quizzes for user

Quiz 1: 10 multiple choice with scoring
Quiz 2: 11 yes/no questions with scoring
Quiz 3: 1 scale question, 1 text input

At the end of the quiz, I would like the results to be captured on the database so it can be dynamically displayed on pages. as well as an email to be triggered.

I have created what I think the workflow process would be (in a process flowchart not in bubble)as well as the wireframing of what it would look like. I would require someone to assist me setting up the backend of this, database and workflows for basic functionality I need. From that point I will be able to work on the UI and continue the build.

Could anyone help me understand the general pricing of hiring a Bubble freelancer to assist me with this. I’d like to have a ballpark idea before diving into a consultation :slight_smile:

If you are a freelancer, do get in touch or let me know how to reach you.

2 Likes

I could give you pointers on this but don’t have time to help build :sweat_smile:! I built a system like this for my day job!

To work with someone 1-on-1 expect to pay anywhere between 25-125 per hour. My own rate is $35/hr though I am unavailable at this time for any tasks, it’s a point of reference. I’m no UI master, for example, and this keeps my rates lower. It’s also not my only job so I really don’t need to charge as much. I don’t believe you’ll always get what you pay for so buyer beware and try to review any coach prior to purchase.

Hey Rimo88,
Fortunately, I’m currently working with similar application. In which, admin will create a quiz and send it to their students. Students will have their login credentials prior. After students submits the quiz, results will be shown to admin side via radar-graph.

ping me over nasheihalle@gmail.com for your interest.

Hello,

I have sent you a private message here on the forums. This project seems fun! I would love to chat about it with you!

I look forward to hearing from you,
Cal

1 Like

Hi,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew