🥳 Meet Air Native from Zeroqode — the fastest way to convert your Bubble app into Native iOS & Android

Meet Air Native from Zeroqode — the fastest way to convert your Bubble app into Native iOS & Android!

gif

What do you get with Air Native Bundle? :fire:

• Fully configured Android and iOS apps ready to be published
  • Unlimited free rebuilds if you need to change any app settings
  • Push notifications configurations
  • Detailed documentation, as well as useful tips and tricks
  • Quick and attentive support

Learn more on the official page >>

Get all native features — push notifications, photo, GPS tracking, and others with

Air Native Plugin for Bubble! :star_struck:
Learn more on the official page >>

Best regards,

Veronica Kornilova
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise

4 Likes

Nice! One question: how do you differ from BDK? Is there any more possibilities or something else?

1 Like

Hi @kamil.tarczynski ,

Thanks for reaching out! Our new native solution is the fastest way to get your apps, being wrapped in the timeframe of 24h (business days) and you will have the Android and iOS apps ready to be published into both App Store and Google Play!

If you’ll need to rebuild your app (e.g. change the app settings like name, icon, etc.), we’re doing it for free, any time. The pricing itself is $299 and you get the bundle of both native apps, as well as native support and configurations of Push Notifications (based on Firebase + OneSignal).

The native plugin is offering you the most important features for now: sending Push Notifications, Touch ID, Send media like photos, GPS tracking to build map-based apps, QR and Barcode scanners, etc. We are in the process of adding new features as well. Perhaps you might have any suggestions on this matter? We’ll highly appreciate any inputs :pray:

We have detailed docs (as well as Bubble tips and tricks for native) and reactive support team that will always be there to help you walkthrough the whole Air Native process, and if you have any questions or need any help with configurations, just let us know via forum threads, live chat on our zeroqode website, or email at support@zeroqode.com. All customers have the same priority :rocket:

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

3 Likes

@ZeroqodeSupport if you come up with a way for the app to run offline (processing functionality not just viewing data) and access to phone contacts, I’ll pay you double!

6 Likes

Hi @equibodyapp ,

Thanks for your feedback, we highly appreciate it :pray:

We’ll make sure to notify you guys as soon as we come up with the working solution :wink:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

2 Likes

So it sounds like you need to subscribe to the plugin ($30 / mo) in order to get push notifications working, correct?

2 Likes

Hi @alejandrowunderlich ,

Yes, you are getting all of the native features (including Push Notifications) by subscribing to the plugin.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

And I would pay triple if they included a way for Zeroqode’s audio recorder to work on these native versions… :wink:

3 Likes

So awesome to have another solution on this front! Love to see it.

And $299 is an awesome price point for both iOS and Android.

Question: between the $299 service and the $499 service, is the difference that you all actually upload and submit the app for review with the latter?

Comment: $30 / mo for the plugin is pretty thick (IMO). After one $299 build and about 2.5 months, your cost is equal to the BDK up front cost. And then every month thereafter is just racking upward. If the argument is rebuilds are free, $39 bucks for an iOS and Android rebuild with BDK every few months (once per year? never?) is still far less.

Would love to try it out on a future app, but unlikely with the recurring $30 charge.

That’s just my opinion, for others that come across this wondering how to wrap their app, zeroqode is awesome and the cost is worth the reliability and quality support! Good luck fam!

4 Likes

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for your honest feedback and support! We highly appreciate it :pray:

@xpioker we’re glad the Audio Recorder plugin is serving you well. We’ll be actually improving the native plugin and add the audio recording feature in the upcoming future, but we’ll see what we can do about the Audio Recorder!

@mac2 the $299 cost is for both Android and iOS builds that are ready to be published, but if you are willing us to take care of the whole publishing process as well, you can select the $499 add-on to your bundle, and we’ll publish the apps for you.

Regarding the plugin cost, thanks for sharing your thoughts. We’ve taken it into account! We’re always searching for best solutions and options to improve our products :rocket:

If you have any other questions, just let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Is there support for in app purchases?

Hi @adamthiesenh ,

Thanks for asking. Both In-app Purchase and In-app Billing are coming soon to the plugin features!

We’ll make sure to notify you guys as soon as it is launched.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Plugin cost is indeed pretty high, given that it’s required to get the app working. I would suggest taking a look at the competition for pricing. You guys know I’m a big Zeroqode supporter, but this doesn’t seem competitive given that $300 for initial build, then $360 yearly to keep it going.

I was excited to try it, but I used Superview.app before and worked great. It’s $300 for both platforms, plus a one-time fee of $50 for the push notifications module… and that’s it forever.

https://superview.app/

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport

Some questions:

1. Does the app need to be one page? I know it’s recommended but is it necessity?

2. With the bundle - do you configure the firebase account as well or would I have to have that configured and connected to my bubble database?

3. Any changes made in the Bubble app don’t need to be resubmitted to app store? Only if icon/description/name change?

1 Like

Hi @equibodyapp ,

Thanks for the feedback.

1. Of course it is not necessary, but highly recommended! We have actually put together a list of Bubble tips and tricks for native in our Air Native documentation. Give it a try!
  2. Our team will do all sorts of configurations, you will simply need to add our accounts to your OneSignal/Firebase/App Store/Google Play team members, and we’ll handle the rest. The process is described as well in our docs.
  3. Any changes made to Bubble will reflect in real-time in both Android and iOS apps, meaning there is no need to resubmit the app. You are right, it is required to resubmit only if changing some build settings like app icon, app name, etc. These rebuilds are free.

Let us know if you have more questions. We’re happy to assist!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

4 Likes

The $299 is just for the conversion to IOS, right? If I also want you to help me get the app on the Apple Store it will cost $499, right?

Hi @saito ,

Thanks for the feedback. The price of $299 is for both Android and iOS apps. And yes, if you would like us to handle the whole publishing process, you can purchase the App Store & Google Play Publishing add-on at $499.

P.s: sorry about the documentation, the service we are using to writing docs has erased the whole workspace, but it is possible to rollback. We’re in the process of fixing it!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi guys,

Our docs are live again docs.zeroqode.com :pray:

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi,

Does it supports bluetooth communcations of the phone ?
We make IoT Products.

Thanks !

Hi @pierreantoine ,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, this feature is not available at the moment, but we’ve added it to our roadmap for future improvements if feasible :pray:

In case we add it to our plugin, we’ll announce it here!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team