🥳 Meet Air Native from Zeroqode — the fastest way to convert your Bubble app into Native iOS & Android

The opposite is what literally happened. Did you check with the respective clients ?

1. Unlike air native, Bdk allows for splash screen, loading screen and transition screens to be different. If you download the apps, and open you will see the splash and loading screen to be different.
  2. You can always login to App Store connect, and click the build version and check the metadata. You will see bdk on it.
  3. Ask the clients please.

Best,
Gaurav

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is well!
I will clarify what happened with the MyVibes app. First we bought the BDK service but the Audio Recorder plugin (Zeroqode) didn’t work (both Android and iOS). Then it started working only on iOS and not at all on Android.
In this attempt, you guys launched Air Native and I started to question this with you and after some tests I got the news that the plugin would work in a build with Air Native.
So we did the Android build and today, I proudly have an iOS build from the BDK and an Android build from Zeroqode.
Thanks for everything!
Flávio Pioker

2 Likes

@ZeroqodeSupport @veronica.kornilova1 @ZeroqodeTeam @gaurav

Hello guys, I apologize for any confusion. Yes, I initially requested that Zeroqode convert my app to a native app (in 2021-03-29, for a total of $990). However, I was unable to use their iOS in-app purchase feature. So I asked BDK to wrap it. BDK’s in-app purchase worked, but the reviewer kept rejecting the app because it lacked a “restore subscriptions” feature. I asked everyone for help, and Zeroqode gave me a glimmer of hope by sending their workflow for the “restore subscription” feature included in Air Native. Even though, Air Native’s in-app purchase did not work. I also noticed that their iOS app “InnerSpace” at the Apple Appstore also had the in-app purchase error. So, I decided to give up subscription all together.

Just during that time, Guarav had sent me a video about the in-app purchase and workflow advice for the “restore purchase” function at the time. So I asked BDK to re-wrap the app and submitted it to the Apple App Store. The application was approved. The app was wrapped by both ZeroQode and BDK, but the app in the Appstore was wrapped by BDK. That is the whole story.

2 Likes

Hi guys @gaurav @xpioker @tursun.alkam ,

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Just so we do not cause any confusions further, we’ll hide the AcceleraTEEN app from our lists, and will simply leave the Android version of the MyVibes app without the iOS links :pray:

Again, thanks for bringing this up.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

I have three questions for this service as below;

1. You mentioned that you would prepare the tester to confirm compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
    Is it okay to consider that the below “preview” function on your website is kind of a tester and if plugins and other functions work on preview, then those are functional after being wrapped?

2. I’d like to differentiate the web app and native app at some point like - the payment function works on the web app but not on the native app (only text shown saying “payment should be done on web site”). Is it possible in your service?

3. My app has several pages but I’d like to make just only a “main” index page to a native app, and other pages stay as web pages.
    That means - If a user clicks links to other pages, which are located within a main index page on a native app, then a web browser opens and goes to the web page. Is it possible?

Hello @mizawaya

Thank you for your interest in the Air Native service :slight_smile:

We are currently waiting for our app to be approved and uploaded to the stores. As for the preview on our website, it is only a preview and it can’t be used to test if the plugin is going to work after being wrapped.

Yes! It is possible. The separation between the web app and native app can be done with our Air Native plugin.

Our team haven’t tested such use case, however we think that it can be done.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,

Appreciated your quick and concise explanation - understood all.
As for #1, any rough ETA of the testing app?

Regards,
Miyazawa

Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for the testing app, but we would like to assure you that is under development and as soon as it is released, we will let you know :slight_smile:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

hi @ZeroqodeSupport

Noted and thanks - will be awaiting for your update accordingly.

Hi @estelasmillan,
Thank you for reaching out, we highly appreciate your interest in our product and services.

Prior to wrapping, it is required to meet the requirements mentioned here:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/native/air-native#prerequisites
It will allow the Air Native team to properly implement the push notifications.

You definitely, have to have those accounts that are shown above in the prerequisites section. After that, you have to provide our team credentials in order to help you with the app. See exactly what this option includes in the screenshot below.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact us. :pray:
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like

Hi folks,

We just pushed an update to our Air Native plugin and added a new feature that should help you with user retention – icon badge count :tada:

Feel free to use the push notification workflows with new fields that will add/remove the badges:

1 Like

Does the GPS tracking work while the user’s phone is locked? Does the app stay open in the background and continue to track (assuming they say yes to allow tracking of course). I’m looking to make an app for vehicle tracking and I can’t rely on the users phone screen to be on all the time.

Hello @tylerboodman

Thanks for reaching out.

The GPS tracking won’t work if the screen is locked, and unfortunately, it is not something that we can control.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Is this a limitation of your app wrapper, or do you know if no app is allowed to track while the screen is locked? It seems like Google Maps, etc always tracks you.

1 Like

In the permissions for another app I have I see options like these:

The Air Native doesn’t have any options like this for allowing all the time?

The setting for locations for Android and iOS are access to the application to perform tracking, and you can select to make sure it tracks always or while using the app, but if the application goes in the background or the screen is locked the application stops tracking the user’s location and restarts only when the user opens up the app again, then the location gets updated.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@yj.johnrhee Did it end up working for you? I have the same question. The WebRTC plugin by Daily is central to the functioning of one of our apps and it would be so disappointing to purchase Air Native only to find out that it doesn’t work.

@ZeroqodeSupport Is there any new information on this?

Hello @WorkWithJordana

Thanks for reaching out.

As this is a third-party plugin, we can’t guarantee that it will work without issues on all devices and browsers. Currently, we do not have a system that would check the compatibility of third-party plugins, and in case it changes anytime soon we will let you know.

In case you have any other questions, just let us know.

Regards
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @tursun.alkam , can you sare any valuable ressources about the “restore purchases” feature ?

Many thanks,

Hello everyone,

Our Air Native plugin has been updated, and we have added a new element called Air Native Player - hooray! :tada:

This addition enables users to access a native music player at a fundamental interaction level. This means that you can now play and manage your audio files, even if you have exited the native application. To learn more about this update, please refer to our supporting documentation, which can be found at the following link: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/air-native-plugin-by-zeroqode/air-native-player.

Moreover, for additional assistance, workflow, and setup examples, we encourage you to visit our test demo page: Zeroqode-demo-29 | Bubble Editor

If you need any help or have questions, just ping us - our Zeroqode Support team and we will be glad to assist.

Cheers,

1 Like