mMore than 1 ZQ Fuzzy Search & Autocomplete on page?

I am tearing my hair out here and think I am just to tired now and missing something.

I have 2 groups on a page controlled by states. Each group has an INPUT and an RG. Then there a 2 SEARCH elements, each to the relevant INPUT Id.
I have rechecked the sources, ids and RG datasources, but for some reason the second input search just does not work.

So the working one:

and the non working one:

They are the exact same set up, but I cannot get the second one to function, when typing into the input box, the RG vanishes and no results are shown.

Can anybody see what I cannot.

My gut feeling is 2 conditions working against each other here…

There is a single Repeating Group that displays the results of the search? If so, then basically the 2nd search box is conflicting with the first. But hard to see how from here

Try having 1 search box per RG to see if the results are filtering properly, then work your way back in joining them in the conditions

Hi, no there 2 2 RGs, with different datasources. One for suppliers, one for products set up like the images above.

Sorry, I misread initially thinking you had 2 inputs per RG (as in 2 ways to seach through the list)

(In the non working RG) The last 2 conditions “value is not empty” and “matches: count > 0” can be conflicting because they can both be true. Bubble should take the last condition as true; but can you make each condition exclusive?

They are in reverse order in your “working” RG

Ok, I edited the conditions, but no luck with either option, although in the second option the RG stays visible shown the original data.

Matching the order of the “working one” also did not help

Not seeing the issue, unless it’s an underlying plugin problem… Hard to see from here. An editor link would be useful to take a deeper look

DM’d you a link. Appreciate it.