Need help with adding a button to mark time

I need some help with how to use Time. I am wanting to make a simple time tracker form or page that has a button and a text field to hold the information. So the user presses the button and the current time is placed in the text field. I can’t quite figure out how to do this. Thanks.

Please pick a subcategory to help organize the information. Thanks!

Also, the more context you provide with your questions (screenshots, link to an open app, etc.), the more likely you’ll get good help quickly :slight_smile:

Hi @ftbems911! I hope your day is going great! Regarding your question, just have it so in the workflow when you click the button make your text field save the dynamic data called “Current date/time.”

Hope this helps! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me!

I’m having trouble finding the dynamic data. I click on the work flow and is it in the element actions? or where. Or custom events? and it keeps telling me that in preview the button is not clickable. Any ideas. this is my first attempt and doing something like this. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.