Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

📅[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

This would be interesting if it can be figured out. I’ve never been able to re-render the calendar or the events without having to reload the entire page. I have 2 types of resources and I would like to add a drop down so that the user can switch between the two, but unfortunately it doesn’t work without reloading the entire page and that adds way to much time so i’ve had to create 2 calendars that it swaps between, which is a huge pain because any date changes on one has to be applied to the other.

I considered putting in a zoomed-in 2nd calendar that users could toggle between - similar to the method you’ve employed for resource type. But then I got all lazy and decided to punt this back to Zeroquode and see if they can make the conditional formatting function work. There are a lot of functionalities that I gave up on, early on, when AirCalendar was still being run by Sean Hoots. If the conditional variables that are listed in the plugin actually start to work, things will get much better in the land of calendaring.

1 Like

Hi @David_Copperfield, sorry for the inconveniences met during our plugin usage :pray:.
Unfortunately, the provided information is not enough to be able to identify the possible error cause.

Please provide (here or through DM) screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).

This will allow us to identify any possible issue much faster.

Hi @rick4, thanks for the provided video.
Allow us to check it with the developer team and come with feedback asap.

Sorry, we didn’t get the mail with the access link, please check once again if collaboration access has been provided right.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

I got an issue straight from the begining, without any setup/workflows or plugin settings.

@David_Copperfield thanks for the provided video.
We’ve tried to reproduce it on our side but didn’t get the same result.
Would it be convenient for you to add our mail: [email protected]zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app?

That will allow us to check/compare your setup and test it out in our workspace.

Enter your Bubble editor page → Settings → “Collaboration” tab → Invite a user (email).

(Note: disregard the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.)

We will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it. In case it is ok for you, please let us know.

Unfortunately, the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide such an option.
We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Perhaps you should remove it from the list of features in the conditional menu dropdown:

@ZeroqodeSupport just added you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport Sure thing! Here’s a video of what I’m seeing…

1 Like

Hi @rick4 , this is noted, thank you.

Hi @David_Copperfield, thanks for the provided access. Once any result will be available, we will let you know asap :pray:

Hi @avern87, thanks for the provided vide. Allow us to check it and reproduce on our side.
Once any news will be available, we will let you know.

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

The day on Air Calendar references GMT, not the timezone I assign via Workflow to the Calendar. So my day is wrong until it hits GMT 12:00 am, which currently is 10am my time. Unfortunately, I took this screenshot after 12:00 am GMT. I only realized what was going on after spending an hour trying to troubleshoot why this was happening.

Hi @christo1, thanks for your message.
In addition to the provided screenshot, please provide screenshots or screencast with the plugin element settings. It will allow us to analyze/reproduce the issue in more details.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I will have to wait for tomorrow morning when I am in a new day based on my AU/Brisbane timezone and GMT is still on the previous day.

Hey @seanhoots, will this plugin offer integration with google calendar?

Hi @pathunbound, thanks for your message.

This functionality has been added in the 2.7.0 plugin update, to find out more, please see the supporting documentation: Air Calendar (Full Calendar) - Zeroqode Documentation

Kindly note that the plugin is now provided and supported by the Zeroqode, so in case you will have any other questions to help with, tag @ZeroqodeSupport , and we will be glad to help you :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @avern87 & @David_Copperfield. thanks for your patience.
During our investigation, we’ve found that the error appears due to plugin element script load speed. Our developer team is working now on a solution.

As a temporary fix, please insert the following script in your application header:
<script src="//dd7tel2830j4w.cloudfront.net/f1555755107112x324873268391724600/moment-timezone-with-data-1970-2030.min.js"></script>

Please let us know if the provided temporary fix helped in your case.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Here is a screen recording of the issue as well my my idea for replicating the issue: Screen Recording 2021-09-21...

I then waited until we got closed to 12am GMT and recorded this video to show how the calendar changes when the GMT clock stikes midnight: Screen Recording 2021-09-21...

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport , in regards to your plugin, I want to build a function that allows users to connect their Google calendars along with giving their general availability. So other users can book certain time slots with them and it automatically matches with the two. Do you have any suggestions on how I can build this?

Hi @christo1, thank you for the provided video.
Our developer team will check them and once any update will become available, we will let you know.

The application owner can add the integration with his Google Calendar and all users will be able to see the Google Calendar events, with no interaction with them. Unfortunately, the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide an option to connect all users calendars.

Such customization might require an advanced level of Bubble skills and plugins with corresponding functionality available.
Allow us to recommend starting with finding more about matching functionality, please see this guide as an example: How To Build A Tinder Clone Without Code - Bubble

Hope it helps. Please let us know if we can help with anything else related to our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team