[Seeking Alpha testers] Full Calendar Plugin

Hi all!

We are looking for volunteers to help us test out the latest version of the Full Calendar Plugin before we release it to the rest of the Bubble community. We’ve heard your bug reports and feature requests and are updating the plugin to the latest stable release of the open source FullCalendar project. We are hopeful this update will squash a majority of the reported bugs and make it a lot easier for us to implement new functionality in the future.

Because the underlying code hasn’t been updated in some time, there is the potential to break existing implementations of the Full Calendar plugin. As such, we’d love to test this new version against real use cases of the plugin - and not just the scenarios we’ve dreamt up :yum:.

Please send me a DM with your app id if you’d like to participate and already have the Full Calendar plugin in one of your live Bubble apps. Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
Nick

12 Likes

Hey, @nick.carroll,

I would love to be a beta tester, but I have very sensitive data in an app I am working and it´s not mine, haha.

When would the public new version come out?
I am very excited to see the new version :grinning: :computer:

1 Like

Totally understand, thanks though. I don’t want to make any promises on timing, but assuming testing goes well, soon!

1 Like

Hey Nick!

:wave: Nice to see a new Bubble Team member on the forum!

:rocket: DM sent!

1 Like

Thanks johnny!

1 Like

Dm sent! I’m hoping I can provide some good FB!

1 Like

We’ve received a lot of interest and have enough testers for this round of testing. Thanks again to all of the volunteers!

2 Likes

Hey, @nick.carroll,

When can we have the public latest version?

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face: :computer:

Coming very soon! We had some fires pop up last week on an unrelated project that the engineer on the Full Calendar upgrade had to help with - which in turn, delayed the release of this plugin.

3 Likes

Hi Nick, any news on full calendar plugin upgrade? When it will see the lite of the day :)… tnx

Hi! It’s been released, if you have the Plugin installed already then you already have access.

Forum announcement here: [Plugin Update] Full Calendar

1 Like

Oh, tnx Nick…as someone before said, I was as well expecting some features upgrade. Any plans soon for that, as customized time slots and start/end hours definition? Tnx!!!

Unfortunately, I can’t give any estimates on new features for the Full Calendar plugin but I do highly recommend filing any feature requests on the Feature Ideaboard. We review these entries weekly!

Zina, this is available with this plugin

1 Like