[NEW PLUGIN] MailCraft - No-code email builder

Hey fellow bubblers!

This is my first post and I am excited to share with you the plugin I’ve been working on. It will soon hit the marketplace. Drop a reply to follow this thread and I will post here when it releases.

MailCraft - No-code email builder

Demo: Bubble | No-code apps

Overview

MailCraft is a no-code, drag-and-drop email builder. It’s designed to simplify the email creation process with a focus on user experience and design flexibility. Whether you’re sending out newsletters, promotional emails, or updates, MailCraft provides the tools you need to create responsive and professional-looking emails.

Key Features:

Drag & Drop Interface: Easily build emails with a user-friendly interface, no coding skills required.

Auto-Save: Work with confidence knowing your progress is saved automatically.

Components Library: Utilize 9 different components including Heading, Paragraph, Button, Divider, Spacer, Image, Video, Social, and Code.

Column Layouts: Choose from 8 column layouts to design emails that fit your message and style.

Customizable Editor: Adjust the editor’s colors, logo, and name to match your brand or personal preference.

Style Settings: Access detailed style settings for Email, Text, Link, Button, Divider, and Colors to ensure brand consistency.

Undo/Redo: Easily make and revert changes with undo/redo options.

Responsive HTML Preview: Generate and preview responsive HTML emails with MJML technology.

Image Upload: Directly upload images from your bubble app for a seamless design process.

Customizable Functions: Tailor the Save, Send Test Email, and Exit functions to fit your workflow.

Why Use MailCraft?

MailCraft is built for individuals and teams looking for a straightforward, efficient way to create emails. It’s particularly suited for bubble.io users who want to integrate email building into their existing workflows without the need for extensive coding knowledge.

How to use

1. Drag and drop the MailCraft Element into a blank page
  2. Make it full screen (full width and full height)
  3. Modify the Element properties to your preferences
  4. Go into Workflows
  5. Add 3 new events from the MailCraft plugin:
    a. Save data
    b. Exit builder
    c. (Optional) Send test email
  6. ???
  7. Profit

Components

Workflow Events

Save data

Triggered when the user clicks on the Save , Save and exit and on auto-save (if enabled) inside the builder.

Exit builder

Triggered when the user clicks on Exit and Save and exit inside the builder.

Send test email

Triggered when the user clicks on Send test email inside the builder.

Elements

MailCraft

• Accent color - branding color of the builder
  • Logo URL - URL of the logo that will be displayed in the builder
  • Logo text - text that will be displayed next to the logo inside the builder
  • Initial blocks - encoded string of a JSON that contains building blocks that will be shown when the builder loads up. Used for templates or for loading previously saved data
  • Initial styles - encoded string of a JSON that contains the styles that will be applied to the builder. Used for templates or for loading previously saved data
  • Enable auto-save - enable in case you want the builder to save data on every change
  • Enable send test emails - enable in case you want the builder to display the option to send test emails.

Media

14 Likes

Looks good so far… can’t wait to see it.

Thanks! Should be up on Monday. Waiting for the Bubble Team to approve it :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Is this an api plugin or does this actually bring this mail template builder functionality to your webapp?

1 Like

It actually brings the builder functionality and UI to your webapp. You just need to create the workflow for saving, exiting and sending the test email.

Take a look at the editor here: MailCraft | Bubble Editor

2 Likes

Oh man thats exactly what ive been needing for my app.

1 Like

Impressive! The demo really surprised me! Good luck with this one , Lucian!

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:
I’m glad you like it!

:raised_hands:
I’m also preparing a tool (just like this one) for creating landing pages. Should be done in at most a month

2 Likes

Unfortunately I just found out that a plugin review can take up to 2 weeks (or longer in some cases) :skull: :skull:

I will continue improving the solution in the meantime and post the progress here. Found some bugs in the text editor that I’ve been working on

2 Likes

Holly molly! How’s that even possible!? Impressive work!

1 Like

Haha! :laughing: Thanks man!

It’s not that complex once you plan the whole thing out. It’s made in React.

I’m happy to announce that the plugin has been

Plugin URL: MailCraft - No-code email builder Plugin | Bubble

What was added to the initial release that was not present in the demo:

• Added functionality to change fonts on button components
  • Added 39 fonts for button components
  • Added letter spacing for button components
  • Added line height for text components
  • Added letter spacing for text components

Various bugs from the demo were fixed with this initial realease:

• Blue link issue that was present on multiple email clients
  • Tab not working correctly
  • Multiple spaces were not being registered, but instead replaced with only one
4 Likes

A few questions about the plugin:

• Why is my editor not allowing me to choose any responsive choices?

*Can the logo and logo name be dynamic?

• When images are uploaded to Bubble via the plugin, the image path starts with “//” instead of “https://”. I assume that’s why the resulting html’s images are not going through. Can that be accounted for?

Thank you much!

Hello!

The editor itself is not responsive. That option was chosen in order to make the element full with and height.

The logo and name are dynamic and can be updated on the visual element.

Regarding the images: indeed that is the reason. I’ve fixed the issue and it’s already up and running. Now, whenever you upload an image, the URL will be saved with HTTPS://

1 Like

Great! Will you please push those changes in your plugin to live? Right now it is still pushing out html that’s missing “https:”

Thank you!

Changes are pushed. You might need to remove and add the plugin again in the page in order to invalidate caches. Let me know how that works.

1 Like

Looks great! This is an amazing plugin that is going to save me weeks of work (plus it works much better than anything I could have developed). Well done!

1 Like

Id love to see a demo video of it before purchasing

1 Like

Would be happy to show you a demo. You can book a call here: Calendly - Lucian Lutas