šŸ—ƒ New plugin - Multi-Uploader [BUBBLE AWS + UPLOADCARE + FILESTACK + AZURE] BIG Update: 11/06/2018

Hi guys,

@josh10 we can see there is an open thread here - https://forum.zeroqode.com/t/upload-care-plugin-completely-broken/4107. Weā€™ll monitor this thread for further updates.

@gilles sorry for long wait, we are still working on this file size limitation question. We do have some progress, as we are testing things out, but weā€™ll notify you back on this matter as soon as we have final answers whether or not it is possible to successfully use our plugin for larger files.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hi @zeroqode or Anyone else,

Is there a way to access the iOS camera role to upload photos with this plugin?

I currently have it in one of my mobile apps, but when I click on it to upload a photo from my camera role, itā€™s browsing my iphone / icloud files rather than showing me my camera role.

Is there a way to the plugin to select the camera role instead?

Iā€™m currently seeing this rather than a camera role option:

Thank you,
Gilles

Hi @gilles,

Thanks for tagging us. We do have a final update in regards to the filesize limitation question.

Unfortunately, there is still this Bubbleā€™s 5GB restriction per upload, even if our plugin doesnā€™t have any limitations, except for the Azure server itself that can handle a certain amount of uploads.

However, it also depends on some other things, like:

1. The Bubble plan
  2. Browser limitations
  3. The Bubble version - only apps on Version 6 or higher have this functionality. Versions 5 and below are still capped at the 50 MB limit.

Check out the forum announcement for this feature here: [New Feature] [Beta] Large file uploads.

Regarding iOS camera roll, we are afraid it is iOS version related, meaning we are not able to influence on this, unfortunately.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport. I tested the camera roll with the other bubble upload plugins (single and multi). Both give the option of selecting camera role or browsing. I can send a screen shot if needed. Your plugin is a lot prettier for multi-uploads, so Iā€™d prefer to use it if possible to access camera roll.

Iā€™m using the latest version of iOS on my smartphone (13.4.6 or something like that). Havenā€™t upgraded to 14 as of yet.

Hi @gilles,

Thanks for feedback. We have checked on our side on iOS 12.4.8 and the Camera Roll works fine. It may be related to latest iOS versions, unfortunately. We are currently checking if there is any plugin-related issue, so weā€™re going to notify asap.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hi @gilles,

We have finally managed to fix the iOS problem with Camera Roll. Please give it a try again.

Demo: https://redubleplugins.bubbleapps.io/multi-uploader

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

perfect! Confirmed that the Camera Roll problem is now fixed. Thank you!!

1 Like

Have you added possibility of adding your own AWS S3 account?

Hi @shu.teopengco,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, the Multi-Uploader plugin doesnā€™t integrate the ability to set your own AWS S3 account, but we do have an AWS Uploader plugin that you can check here instead.

You are able to connect your own bucket and configure it so only from your web app it is possible to upload files and access them, as example.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi! How can I get file sizes of Multiple Files uploaded at once?

Hi @shu.teopengco ,

Thanks for feedback. If youā€™d like to upload multiple files at once, just turn the Instant Upload feature On:

And when you browse your files, select multiple files and they will be uploaded automatically at once.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

That did not answer my question. My question is, how can I get the file sizes for multiple files uploaded?

Hi @shu.teopengco,

Thanks for clarifying. Sorry but multiple file sizes is not possible to retrieve. It is only possible to get a single file size with the plugin states:

However, thanks for the inputs, weā€™ll consider for future improvements if feasible. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

@ZeroqodeSupport the plugin is no longer workingā€¦

Anytime I now use this plugin I get the following message:

"ReferenceError: reportDebugger is not defined

at uploadCback (PLUGIN_Multi-Uploader-updateā€“Uploader-.js:252:21)"

The Bubble team have reviewed this and confirmed it is the plugin that is causing the error.

Hello, @mike2 . Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please provide the details of your trouble to let us investigate and, perhaps, reproduce it?
Currently, we are not facing any issues with the plugin on the demo page, thus, we presume it is fully workable.

The more details we receive from you, the easier it will be to understand the root cause of the trouble and help you resolve it.

Thank you. Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport the issue appears to been fixed after talking to your team.

1 Like

@mike2 ,

Oh, thatā€™s good to know! Anyway, feel free to reach out when you have some questions.

Take care :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,
Zeroqode Team

@ZeroqodeSupport I have this error being thrown with the multi uploader when actioning the ā€œremove file a uploaderā€ workflow.

Hello, @timzafir
Thanks for reaching out.

First of all, please allow us to advise you to check our Demo Editor, where you can find how exactly should be configured the ā€œRemove Fileā€ workflow:

Also, allow us to mention that we canā€™t investigate your case without mode details. Please provide us the screenshots of the current settings for this action.

As a piece of additional information, please let us know which bucket you are using for uploading the files.

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport

Can we get a hotfix for this container not holding the text within?

Capture

Capture2

1 Like