New Plugin : Stripe Library, with more than 40 complete API Calls

Yes, it was the Price object I used for the initialization.

Still the same issue @allenyang
If the initail parameter was not used when the value is empty, you would have get a more clearer error : “Price_id parameter is missing”

hey @nicolas_dap

Thank you for the plugin. I am trying to setup Session Checkout and have the same error as @jacobgershkovich had.

And I just don’t understand how should I define the price id for one time payment. I’m not sure the demo page of the plugin is still up-to-date and is of any help here.

I’m using this action "Stripe Library - Session - Create - Payment mode (up to 3 line_items from Prices) NEW"

Using "Stripe Library - Session - Create - Payment mode (up to 3 line_items from Prices) [special]" works fine but there isn’t enough parameters to define for what I need.

I’m trying to setup one time transaction for marketplace based on Stripe Connect.
As I understand the price id is related to the suits of products in Stripe but I don’t have those.

Any tips here? Thank you!

Hello
About the error, it’s still, again and again, the same issue as mentioned above
(@allenyang @emmanuel) New Plugin : Stripe Library, with more than 40 complete API Calls
I also get private messages about this, people thinking they report me a bug.

Empty values are replaced by the value used to initialize the API call. The UX is bad in the Editor. Check the logs in Stripe, you’ll see values where there are none in the Editor. Not a plugin issue.
You can set an “a space” as a value. That was the advice from the support more than a year and a half ago.

V 1.4.0 - Nov 4, 2020

Updated

• Session - You can enable promotions code during the checkout.
  • Session - You can pre-fill a coupon or a promotion code for the checkout

helle @nicolas_dap.
nice plugin.

Yet there is kind of a bug; maybe you could tell me if i am using the plugin wrong :

when trying to “update a payment intent” to set a return url (to redirect after payment authentication), the api response send an error : the return_url parameter appears to be wrong

Am I doing anything wrong ?

Thanks in advance

hello, actually I don’t have a clue about what’s wrong here. I check the doc and your setup seems all right.
Have you succeed in ?

spent 5 full days on stripe. made my own API calls. :wink:

With the Plugin editor it is difficult to offer a good UX. Nothing better than managing yourself your API calls :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @nicolas_dap, this plug-in seems awesome!

I’m trying to build a marketplace with a similar payment structure to StockX, where buyers are able to make a ‘bid’ price offer on particular products and the various sellers of that product are able to accept that ‘bid’ (or not).

Although the card details should be gathered/authenticated when the buyer makes a bid, the card should only be charged (automatically) if and when a seller accepts that ‘bid’.

Can this plug-in be used to achieve this use case? If yes, which calls would be most appropriate?

hello,
If you don’t know who’s the seller when the payment auth is done, your plateform must be the seller to be the escrow account, and then transfers it. My first thought but I can’t help you more. You’ve to read the Stripe’s docs and then you can check if the API calls you need are in the list of the plugin.
Good luck

Hi @nicolas_dap ,

Purchased the plugin and trying to use the Create - Payment mode (for many line_items).

I have referred to your Notion doc and I am able to go all the way to checkout but the line items are not passed through. I ran in debug mode and realised the line items were null. I am struggling with the Transform List step. I tried with original transform list JS code in your notion doc but couldn’t get it to work. Tried to manipulate it myself but to no avail as well.

• My Order Items is a type/entity that contains attributes OrderItemPrice, OrderItemQty, OrderItemTitle.
    Have attached images for your perusal

Code Used

function lineItem (number) {
return ‘line_items[’+number+‘]’;
}

function getName (text) {
return ‘[name]=’+name;
}

function getAmount (number) {
return ‘[amount]=’+amount;
}

function getCurrency (code) {
return ‘[currency]=’+code;
}

function getQuantity (number) {
return ‘[quantity]=’+number;
}

function wrapLine (item_num) {
return lineItem (item_num)+ getName (listItem.get(Parent group’s OrderItem’s OrderItemListing’s Title)) + ‘&’ + lineItem (item_num)+ getAmount (listItem.get(Parent group’s OrderItem’s OrderItemPrice)) + ‘&’ + lineItem (item_num)+ getCurrency (listItem.get(Current User’s shopCurrency)) + ‘&’ + lineItem (item_num)+ getQuantity (listItem.get(Parent group’s OrderItem’s OrderItemQty));
}
return wrapLine (itemIndex);

Hope you’re able to advice and looking forward to hearing from you!