(New Responsive Engine) BUGS WITH REUSABLE ELEMENT

First of all, I would like to thank Bubble team who worked so hard on the New Responsive Engine, I’m really really loving it. Great job and congrats to all the bubblers, if you haven’t tried it yet you should!

However, as its still a Beta version we all know there are some bugs and issues. I have encountered some weird situation and I found it to be very odd and didn’t happened with the old engine so I decided to post on here.

1. NO PRE-DISPLAY
    I cannot see the pre-display elements nor the animation which pops up on screen when you select an option. They are all gone. Is this happening only on my screen??

1. ON THE ELEMENT ACTION “ANIMATE ELEMENT”, CANNOT SELECT ITS OWN ELEMENT FROM INSIDE OF THE ELEMENT CONVERTED TO A REUSABLE ELEMENT.
    I can’t select its own element when the popup or any group is converted to reusable element, this bug seems to happen only when you are inside of the converted reusable element and with the event [element action] “animate element”. Show/hide event will show the option so I’m suspecting it to be a bug.

2. ANOTHER ISSUE RELATED TO CONVERTED FLOATING GROUP REUSABLE ELEMENT.
    I’m creating a left top menu that’s very common on mobile site these days. I need this to be reusable because almost all of my page need this menu. So, I have converted a [FLOATING GROUP] to a reusable element. However, if this is converted to a reusable element, the element will be somehow in between another group on the page which it should be on the top.

I’ll be really appreciated if Bubble team can work and fix on these issues, but anyhow, thank you for the great work and the product! Cheers

Hi there @ambivalent.corp,

I’d file a bug report at bubble.io/bug_report and move this thread into Bugs

1 Like

Ok great thanks, I’ve actually added 3rd bug please check.

Ok, I’d be patient and wait for a response from the Bubble Success Team.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.