New user > Sign-up > Redirection to pre-sign-up page

Hi,

I am interested if is posssible:

e.g. If I share a link with you of a platform where you don’t have an account, and the link is of a certain page, lets say a post, and as you click on the link, platform triggers the workflow to redirect you at the Sign-up page, and then the question is, how we can set up for you to after the sign-up to land on the previous (post) page, instead that you need to click once again the link to land on the post page (now as signed-up user).

There is an option to have sign-up form (popup) on each platform’s page, but is there another way, and/or what would be the best way to have such “feature”?

Thanks!

What is each platform? Are you asking about creating multiple Bubble apps?

Either way, yes it is possible to have a signup as a popup and to place it on each page. Most of the time I create a reusable element that is a ‘header’ and that is placed on each page. The header has the popup for signup.

This would be fastest easiest way instead of navigating to a different page and then back again.

1 Like

Thanks @boston85719!

Each platform’s page! but you have provided solution, as i already have a reusable header, will add there a signup popup, trigger by already-existing sign-up button :smiley:

This is one of those “dot-connections” :smiley: Hura hura hura

Thanks again @boston85719

1 Like