No-code is truly the future, at least for me it is

Okay, I admit: I am feeling a little proud :sweat_smile:
I’ve just built my first, fully functional app in less than 2 weeks with literally close to no experience.

About myself in a nutshell:
I’m an entrepreneur filled with ideas and keen for execution. I’ve been like that for over 8 years by now.

2 weeks ago I’ve decided to learn something I was always afraid off, and it is to not only plan out but to build an app from the ground up.

Have never coded a single line beyond “Hello world” before and have never built anything even closely similar. The closest I’ve done is some modular websites with Squarespace and Teachable… that’s pretty much it.

I literally came up with this idea about 3 weeks ago. It took me a week to get the branding and details planned out, made my decision over Bubble, spent another one to learn the basics of the builder and finished it all off within 6 more days.

So it was 1 week brainstorming and nearly 2 building.
What have I got now? Well, I barely believe it myself, but I am a proud owner of my somewhat basic but otherwise fully functional 1.0 version of my very first app.

What does it do? It is the world’s first (to my knowledge anyway) fully anonymous solely opinion sharing app and the beauty of it is I had to make 0 compromises. It 100% works as intended. Only on desktop right now, but I’m going to polish mobile view in the upcoming days.

Well yeah, it’s not perfect just yet, but the design and core functionality is already there. You can check it out at the link below. Oh, and if anyone got any questions about it or about my journey, just ask. Happy answer any questions I can.

Happy bubbling! :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

That looks like some nice decent web application. Well done :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out! “Luna” :smiley: (maybe) :sweat_smile:

I’m also working on an “unlimited profiles” feature, where users doesn’t have to keep registering new accounts when they want new identities.

And it is already actually working that way. There’s no user data listed (it’s set to private) and the published content is linked with a “profile” table. I just need to insert the profile generation workflow and the display for it to make it work. Backend is ready for it!

I never expected I’d enjoy this process this much to be fair. :smiley:

3 Likes

I appreciate your energy @wolf1 , i remember that feeling.

Keep improving and learning everyday, and make it responsive.

1 Like

Aaand it’s done. Mobile-view is up and running. :grin:

2 Likes