No issues displayed, but can't deploy

Hi. I’m trying to deploy a change to my production site, but I get a popup saying that “we’re not ready for prime-time yet! There are 3 things you need to fix before going live…”

However, when I clear that message there are no items in the Todo List.

Can you share a link? Otherwise we can’t do much…

1 Like

I’m getting the same error. Is it not possible to deploy to live with an issue checker identified or something?

Hi @emmanuel , I have a problem like that, I can not see any issuse but when I click deploy to live I see a popup like “we’re not ready for prime-time yet! There are 4 things you need to fix before going live…” that’s my web app link https://ristorantetonino.de/

I just had same problem, I’ll describe so maybe its something simillar.

I’m not saying its exactly same thing, but mine was on workflows.
Maybe its there too.

It was on header element page.
I’m using a plugin called SLIDE BAR MENU.
Two commands that I provided on workflow (go to page xxxx) I didnt mentioned DATA TO SEND.
When these are missing the system indentifies but not list as things to fix.

And how did you manage to find each of the issues?

Just luck… I was creating another workflow at same header element, and there was the problems… :grinning:

:rofl: :sob:

I think I need a lot of luck then… I had 40 ghost issues to find…:cry: :

I’m doing some cleanup in my app and deleted a bunch o things…

Already went through all reusable elements, found some of them, but still have 25 to go…

40 its too much to be same issue as mine was.
This is clearly a big bug at bubble platform.
Anyways, I’d start by looking at GO TO PAGE workflows, maybe you find some.

Try visiting all pages and all reusable elements. That probably will refresh issues list.

Hi @emmanuel ,

the same happens to me. I’ve already reported this as a bug.

I believe I have figured it out. There must have been some recent changes to the issue checker.

Previous behaviour:
I had 13 warnings for non-blocking issues. Issue checker was showing them correctly but I could still deploy.
example of such warning: using the “go to page” workflow action to navigate to a page, leaving the data field blank. this was intentional.

Current behaviour:
Cannot deploy because of 13 issues to fix; but issue checker shows nothing.

I think that issues that before were warnings, now are no longer shown, but fail deployment.

Hope this helps.
I’m completely stuck otherwise.

Try to open the each pages/ reusable elements into your bubble app editor and check for the issues. Surely you can see those 13 issues.

Once all those are fixed then you can able to deploy to live.