No Popup To Collect Card in Stripe.js?

I’m using Stripe.js by @copilot and using it with a workflow that creates a customer in Stripe, saves the Stripe customer ID, and then tries to run the “Create Card” call but nothing seems to happen.

Am i setting something up wrong?

Isn’t there supposed to be a credit card popup?

Thank you!

Hey @JustinC,

What version of Stripe.js are you using?

It helps to provide complete context when posting issues for developers to investigate. :slight_smile:

:wink:

I’m using the latest version of the plugin!

If you’re on Version 1.9.0 or higher, you’re within the Beta boundaries of the upcoming Stripe.js 2.0 release. You should consider downgrading to Version 1.8.10 or lower, just in case. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the error I’m getting for some reason:

Bump…

Hi @JustinC!

It looks like you are not prefixing your credentials with 'Bearer ', which is stated explicitly in the error message. Reading error messages is the best way figure out next steps when running into problems, sometimes providing the solution right in the description.

Additionally, it’s always a better idea to follow a plugin developer’s suggested method of communication in order to get bugs addressed sooner. Even though your post is not detailing a bug, you should’ve given (us in this case) a shout at plugins@withcopilot.com before posting. :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.