Office Hours : NYC # 2

Hi All!

I am hosting another round of Bubble Office hours here in NYC on Monday the 4th from 5:00 -8:30pm.

What are Bubble Office Hours? This is time to come meet me, share your story, and let me know how I (and the rest of the Bubble team) can help you build your startup with Bubble.

How to book some time? For now, we are going to keep it simple. Just shoot me an email with your availability and I’ll sign you up. You can find me here: erik@bubble.io

Who am I and what is a Startup Evangelist? Many of you haven’t met me yet, but my name is Erik and I am the Startup Evangelist here at Bubble. I joined the Bubble team this year, and as the community’s Startup Evangelist I am as resource to those of you building and deploying products on Bubble. I’ll be leading all our events here in NYC and building out some of the content that you’ll see eventually rolled out to our new Pioneers program. So, if you are building something cool on Bubble be sure to shoot me a message with your app and I’ll be sure to check it out!

Lastly, I have been getting some requests for a virtual version of these Office Hours and I want to see about making it happen. If you are interested in chatting, but aren’t in NYC, leave a comment below with your timezone or send me a note with your preferences.

Thanks all!
Erik

4 Likes