Outseta and Stripe

I’m wondering if anyone on Bubble has implemented or looked at using Outseta?

Outseta is the only all-in-one platform integrating subscription billing, CRM, and customer messaging tools that allows SaaS start-ups to launch in minutes.

They supposedly are part of the no-code movement. Their plans seem to be fairly priced as well. It’s free up to 25 users and $29 up to 1,000 users + 1% transaction fee. Recurly ($149 + 0.9%) and Chargebee ($299 + 0.6% over $50,000) and don’t have nearly as many features in addition to managing billing.

Servicebot.io is roughly 0.9% and gradually decreases the more you bill. Servicebot does have a plugin with Bubble and seems fairly easy to implement. But also has far fewer features than Outseta.

Would love to hear anyone’s thoughts on the best billing and customer management provider for bubble.

Im curious, did you decide on which solution to use @bubble17? I am in the same boat…trying to figure out if I should use Outseta, Servicebot or just build it myself with the bubble strip plugin

I think I’m going to go with Outseta. Servicebot (now billflow.io) changed their pricing and it’s a lot pricier because they charge a 1.9% transaction fee on top of the $25/mo fee. Outseta has as lot more features for only $29/mo +1% transaction fee.

@bubble17 were you able to set up the integration with Outseta? If so do you mind sharing how you were able to get it working? I’m in the middle of trying to set this up with my app and having trouble. I’ve added the script to my header but I’m not sure which workflow action to use to pull up the pop up since “open and external site” is not working. Did you do an embed on a specific page? Thanks!

@bradley.dewet and @bubble17 ,

Hi both,
did either of you sort this in the end?

Currently looking at outseta as a platform to sit between my typedream landing page and bubble web platform.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Jack

Hi Jack and Bradley,

I have not implemented it with Outseta. I’m using a different a different company that connects with Stripe. I recently received an update from Outseta, they have built a plugin for Bubble.