PayPal API course suggestion

Hi all, is there any basic available course explains how to connect " PayPal " and " API connector " ? course includes and covers these content :
1-How to use PayPal in marketplace template for example , users “Sellers” can integrate or " connect" their PayPal accounts using toggle button [ enable/disable ]

2- Direct transaction from buyer to seller ( without any fee deduct ), payment feature like the one in https://ko-fi.com/

3- PayPal payout feature where marketplace " admin " save all the seller’s sales and make auto "payout " on a scheduled monthly date for " Multi seller’s " PayPal account

4- Send PayPal invoices for every seller

There are some information and posts in the forum beside plugins ,but i think there is no plugin can make " direct payment like " ko-fi.com" also " multi seller or dynamic field " is not an option …I think if we put all the content in 1 basic course with some scenario like monthly payout work flow will be a good idea and save some time

For me i will purchase this course once it’s ready and i am sure there are some other new bubble users looking for this kind of course

BR

Hello @hassan_salamah

Not exactly what you are asking for but this is an fyi about a Paypal service by a very contributing member of the forum @Thimo

1 Like

Thanks for the replay , really appreciate that.
I’ve checked this plugin , good plugin and template " SubSocket.io" but in my personal opinion , i 'm not comfort with pricing model for every subscriber, also i can’t find direct payment like the one in ko-fi .com , and monthly auto workflow payout

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.