PayU plugin integration

Hi! I am a designer living in Colombia, and Bubble has been an amazing tool to implement my ideas! However, due to my location, I find some limitations, mainly with the payment methods, since Stripe doesnt handle my currency.

I found a page called PayU, that works with my currency and is super easy to use! it would help me a lot handling payments from my customers.

So, PLEASE BUBBLE! Add PAYU to the plugins. And / Or suggest a way I can implement its API Key and functions to my app!

Best wishes!

3 Likes

I was exploring a solution using Bubble Connector, but I dont understand exactly how it works!

Any ideas?

It looks like they have a web checkout integration, have you looked at that?

Well, yeah! i was looking deeper into it. But I find more difficulties in the side of bubble, because i dont know how to create an API Call with the bubble Connector. How or what should I do to use the info and functionalities provided by PayU?

1 Like

Hola Juan. Regards from Colombia. It´s a little tricky to connect PAYU but it is possible. I did it in some projects. Just check out very well and with patience the API http://developers.payulatam.com/en/api/ and use the api Connector to make the calls. You also need to code some Javascript. I don´t have a tutorial right know but let me know if you need some extra help.

2 Likes

Hey Julian!

Como estas? tambien soy Colombiano!

Wow, no habia visto tu respuesta, por eso la respuesta super tarde.

Bueno, super que haya esperanza con PayU, debes saber que manejar pesos en las apps en Colombia es importante, asi que PayU puede ser solucion. La cuestion es que, por lo que he visto, se debe tener un precio fijo, para fijar este precio en la plataforma de PayU, (como un producto) Y pues mi idea involucra precios variables. Es posible integrar un boton o la API de PayU asignando un valor variable proveniente de algun workflow dentro de bubble?

Me explico?

Gracias por tu respuesta!

1 Like

Hola a los dos.

Yo también soy Colombiano.

Saludos!

hi, did you manage to integrate payu? I also really want, but I don’t know how.

I have this as a private plugin for anyone interested. Send me a message and I’ll happily discuss your requirements.

2 Likes

Hi, has anyone managed to integrate payu with bubble?

Hi, can I use PayU with bubble? I am also from Colombia and unfortunately Stripe doesnt work here.

Hi @LoreC I have been doing some research, and honestly, I don’t want to trust PayU. So I see other options. @ZeroqodeSupport has a PayPal Plugin that looks promising, I haven’t tested yet tho. And also, Stripe atlas offers an alternative for business outside the US, it’s more complex but worth trying

Thanks for responding. Stripe is available in my country, and I thing about it.
What you don’t trust PayU?

They don’t have good ratings, and I have read many bad reviews from e-merchants. Plus, last time I saw their commission fee was higher than others payment gateways.

Hello everyone!
So what options have you seen in South America for payments?

In my case the idea is to work on a platform with sellers, a marketplaces system and subscriptions … the best option is Stripe but it is not yet available here, except in Basil.

Paypal for markets and braintree doesn’t work either.
Mercado Pago is very difficult for me. (I keep trying).

I was able to integrate Payumoney India web checkout. Copied the HTML form and used dynamic inputs in the form, for redirect I used backend workflow, created backend workflow for all 3 redirect url parameters (surl,furl,curl) and created success and failure pages.

Setup detect data url in surl, furl and curl of the HTML form. And redirect to respective pages in the backend workflow.

For the first time setup, open the detect data window and run a transaction so that payu can send response data to bubble, once bubble detects the data you will see something like this:

Make changes to the transaction searching the transaction ID you received in the response data and save all the parameters of the transaction.

Once bubble detects the data remove the initialize in the surl,curl,furl in HTML form.

1 Like

Are you using the Bubble API Connector? It doesn’t seem to do HTML form posts. How are you sending out and receiving data?

Hi I am using this HTML form

<html>

<body>
    <form action='https://test.payu.in/_payment' method='post'>
        <input type="hidden" name="key" value="JP***g" />
        <input type="hidden" name="txnid" value="PQI6MqpYrjEefU" />
        <input type="hidden" name="productinfo" value="iPhone" />
        <input type="hidden" name="amount" value="10.00" />
        <input type="hidden" name="email" value="test@gmail.com" />
        <input type="hidden" name="firstname" value="PayU User" />
        <input type="hidden" name="surl" value="https://www.acme.com/getSuccess" />
        <input type="hidden" name="furl" value="https://www.acme.com/getFailure" />
        <input type="hidden" name="phone" value="9876543210" />
        <input type="hidden" name="hash" value="ccc029894dcc03a164f281b7a64596a19785e8a61ae81d008ef482e1534a99a67eee346d3cbf9ffcf1ce63b0e2faee26f2e4a20e6aef471c25b424c33971bb41" />
        <input type="submit" value="submit">
    </form>
</body>

</html>
2 Likes

Hey Rohit,
Yours is a very helpful article. I was able to successfully achieve what you have explained here. However I have a different issue. I am experiencing a session time out everytime the page is redirected from the payU. Any thoughts on how can this be fixed.

hey!! is your work successfull? using above integration?