Place website in an external subdomain

Hi again guys! :slight_smile:

I’m creating a set of landing pages that I have to put in a subdomain that is not mine (but the owner will make the necessary changes when I ask him to do so). I need 2 things:

1. Put my website in his subdomain. If my website is mysite.com/things/pages, I want those to be visible in subdomain.externalsite.com/things/pages. And I don’t want to destroy anything in their side, of course :smiley:. Should I ask the external owner to point to somewhere else for that domains? Or is it something I have to setup from my Bubble side only?

2. When a user logins/register in these landing pages, then the user is redirected to the main domain website (the one in which the subdomain is created), and I want the user to be logged in also there, automatically. How could I make the login in my landing page is effective in the external page as well? I guess I’d need to connect my login process to the external website database… right? Since the landing page will be stored in a subdomain, I guess it shouldn’t be a problem, but I don’t know how to do it.

Thanks a lot, as usual! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.