Plugin Store Killing All Bubble Links...Continued

This is still an issue and is really getting slower by the day as the plugin library builds up.

http://forum.bubble.io/t/plugin-store-killing-all-bubble-links/65559/7

cc @eve

3 Likes

Can fully concur. I spent almost 10 minutes slowly dragging the page to find a plugin not showing up in search and praying it wouldnā€™t crash.

3 Likes

Yup, itā€™s become so slow now (around 5 minutes to open) so whenever I need to go in there I time it with a snack break.

1 Like

@Bubble should consider using their partnership with Algolia and use them to index all the plugins.

1 Like

When you create a revolutionary product that stands unrivaled for almost a decade but fails to index a list of 1000 text objects. :joy:

Just a joke, donā€™t hurt me :sweat_smile: :joy:

4 Likes

Youā€™re kind of right about this. But I donā€™t have problems with the plugins page (must be because memory in that case)ā€¦ what I have trouble with is ā€œMy Appsā€ tab. I have 58 apps and my My Apps page takes more than 12 seconds to become interactive.

Witness:

The plugin finder only takes 5 secs to load. (Of course, both of these metrics suck, but itā€™s the app thing that bugs ME).

My plugin finder experience:

1 Like

Iā€™m the same way Keith. My new computer handles the plugins beautifully now. I used to struggle with plugins a lot though. I have only 32 GB of memory now but the computer is still a beast. I was sad to see my apps still loading slowly though. Really both lists need to improve.

For plugins, I found myself constantly going to bubble.io/plugins for searching for the plugins instead since it loaded faster.

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes
1 Like

@keith your outfit rocks!!! ā€˜havanaā€™

1 Like

Iā€™m hiding from the ā€˜Vid at my house in Palm Springs, CA. Itā€™s 5000 degrees F and the sun is trying to kill you. So, I have a totally different wardrobe than when Iā€™m in SF.

Thanks for the ups! :man_shrugging::smile:

3 Likes