Pop Up not displaying correctly

Hey, so I’ve been trying to fix this, but when you click “signup” the pop-up doesnt display the content.

It currently displays:

But in the editor, it has this in it:

Backstory:
Basically, it was originally working, then I signed up for my website, went back to signup again (that’s how you get to the login pop up) and after, it started pop-ing up like that, and I dont know what to do.

You have tried identify if the browser has saved the user and keep logged? Also check the workflows conditions.

Hey @prestongamertv :wave:

It’s hard to tell without seeing the editor, I will see what I can do just from experience.

It looks like you probably have the group inside the popup hide when user is logged in and the group is probably also set to collapse when hidden. Then it makes the popup look really small. Is that correct?

Check to see if that might be the problem. Maybe just remove the condition? If that’s what you are looking to do.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes
1 Like

Hey it looks like that is correct, but how would I remove the hide when user is logged in?

Cheers,
pgtv

Got it Thanks!!!

1 Like

Cool. Glad it worked! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.