I’m trying to create a dynamic drop down list using an API call to get the list of choices for the drop down.
My issue is that I can see the drop down contains the correct number of lines in it (There’s 8 choices in the returned API data and I see 8 lines in the drop down) but the choices have no text in them.
I’m using the Drop Down input element. I’m also using a “Dynamic choices” type, the “Type of Choices” is set to “text” and the choices source is set to the API Call that I’ve configured and to pull the “Name” value from the API call. The name value is configured as a text value in bubble.
I’ve also checked this by adding a repeating group and pulling the API data and get the same result. 8 lines with no text in them.
I’m a bubble noob but I’ve gotten through the tutorials OK and think that it could be an API call issue but I just can’t see it!
Anyone that wants to help and would like to take a look at the app just let me know