Possibility to add video recording to iOS app and build tha in Bubble

Hi There

Apart from building my web app in Bubble I’m trying to make a prototype iOS app.
I had planned to use Adalo for it, but it doesn’t seem to be possible to build the functionality I have in mind so someone suggested I tried Bubble instead.

I have tried to search for an answer without finding one, so I’m trying to ask here before diving into Bubble too much at least for mobile.

As part of a starup idea I would like to create an iOS app which after being logged in would allow a user to record a video (most likely for up to 60 minutes, and preferably in the ultra-wide angle but it could be more simple to begin with) and then when the recording stops the video is automatically uploaded to and stored in the cloud and deleted from the device and app.
Additionally there has to be a way for the teacher to share the video with trusted third parties.

Is it possible to do something like this with Bubble? I saw the Ziggeo plugin mentioned somewhere but don’t know if this would be possible to use for that.
And if not are there any other No-Code tools where this might be possible?

Any help would be much appreciated as I start out on this exciting journey of making the first prototype.

Best wishes