Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Printing Labels

I am trying to pint labels (barcodes) that are generated by Bubble. Does anyone know how to do this? I have already set it up to display the barcode for the correct product. The labels would need to print in a specific orientation and size for the label printer. Thanks for any help.

2 Likes

Any news on this?

No, I still haven’t figured out how to do this.

I’m not sure what type of printer you are trying to print to. Just tonight I kind of hacked my way to print a test label on a zebra barcode printer using qz tray https://github.com/qzind/tray. there is some javascript files that need to be included in the head, then I made a visual element include my script for printing. I couldn’t figure out how to call that script from the workflow so I just used another visual element to make my own button with an onclick=“functionToCall();”. Worked like a charm (a not so elegant charm that is).

I’m not overly familiar with Bubble yet so maybe there is a way to call / define a custom js function in the workflow?

Why you use an API that generates decided or a font that support code39 barcodes