Push Notifications

I’m building an on-demand app and it looks like it’s going to need some type of notification service.

Are there are any best practices for notifying users of important events within my on-demand apps? SMS or Push?

I checked the forums and it seems like OneSignal + Zapier is the way to go. Has anyone had any experience here?

I’m interested in notifying businesses when they get an order. Looking into Phaxio (available on Zapier) at the moment too.

Do a search on the forums. I believe @codurly has a sold plugin and some others have been putting them together.

J

Our plugin currently works with web notification onlu, not yet mobile push notifications.

Push notifications + SMS messaging is the best combination if you can get it but only SMS works for mobile notifications at the moment.

1 Like

Only SMS works using your plugin? Or on the Bubble platform only SMS works?

Hey @OnDemandCloner, @codurly’s plugin is a onesignal bubble plugin which currently supports web push notifications only. He’s mentioned he’s working on support for some mobile browsers.

For details on browser support for the onesignal web push notification api see https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/web-push-setup#section-platform-support
From the link above you will notice that the onesignal api (not the bubble plugin) itself has support for some browsers on android and non on IOS.

For SMS you can use the twilio bubble plugin which works very well.

Hope this makes sense.

Happy bubbling:smiley:

1 Like

Push notifications are alerts sent to customer’s desktop or device even if it is locked or not accessing the website where it came from.
Beneficial in a way because it will surely drive your guests back to your website.
As per service provider. there is Zetpush, a company that gives their patrons an easy to manage push notification system, this is not just your ordinary push notifs system because you can get advantages with its built in features which includes: getting higher click through’s by adding images on your notifications, subscribers segmentation-you can select to whom your notifications will be sent more like personalization. Another one is timing- you can send push at the time your customers are most active.
Those are just some of their awesome features, you can learn more on their website Push Notifications for Web Browsers | ZetPush

Does this work with Bubble? Can you give an example of a Bubble-site that uses Zetpush?

I think you are looking for is something like Progressier–a platform that allows your users to install your Bubble app on their phone and receive native push notifications.

Hi, can this work with native apps on Android and IOS?

also wondering the same thing