Query on Bubble Design

Hi, i am not a programmer but i like to ask if this is possible…

Is it possible for me to something like this with bubble?

1. Design a multirelationship database app (not sure this is called that)

This app will allow ADMIN (me) to add
Distributors (eg. email address for log in, address, name etc)

allow Distributors to add Licensees (eg. email address for log in, address, name etc)

allow Licensees to add student records (eg. email address for log in, address, name etc)

allow Licensees to add student test records inside, and generate reports based on formulas (eg. assign a score such as Superior, Average, Inferior from their reading speed, writing speed. if child scores <10 seconds, it is Superior. Then the system is able to generate a graph based on that)

Thank you for reading this.

TL;DR: yes.

Bubble is kind of like Excel. If you excel at Excel (sorry, couldn’t resist) you will likely “get” Bubble quickly.

I suggest investing the time in reviewing the Bubble manual, and at least skimming through the Bubble “How to Build” tutorials.

Before embarking on your actual project, I encourage you to make a test Bubble app with some simpler goal. Spend a few days familiarizing with how everything works. Then begin working on your actual project in a new project file. That way you won’t have detritus from your training period lurking around in your production app.

If you are completely new, you can realistically make an MVP of what you have outlined in about 2-3 months if you spend 1-2 hours on weekdays and 5-6 hours on weekends.