Quick help with showing/hiding groups

Hi guys, we are trying to build a mobile app but we are having some issues with showing and hiding the groups. We set the conteiner layout to column to make sure the app adapts to different screen sizes but now we are not able anymore to overlap the different groups that instead just appear one after the other in vertical, any suggestion by any chance😅 ?

Thanks in advanced :pray:

I don’t understand what the problem is? What the issue/question?

Hi mate thanks for answering really appreciated,
I am building a mobile app and I want to use showing/hiding groups through custom states to avoid the pages loading time. The problem I have is that in order to do that I need to overlap the different groups in the same position but if I also want to make it responsive to different screen sizes (column layout) it doesn’t let me overlap the different groups but it stacks them one after the other in a vertical way. Do you have any advise on how to overlap different groups on a responsive layout ?

Why do you need to do that?

In any case, that’s not how it works.

In the editor, inside a column, elements will be stacked one above the other (that’s what column means).

So just use your custom state values to hide and show the relevant elements, and make sure they are set to collapse height when hidden.