Radio buttons not working as before

Bubble default radio buttons are not working correctly.

The text has moved down and when an option is selected you can see that the selected box is also weird. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Is there any way to fix this?

Likely not an issue with the radio button itself, but what seems to be a custom radio button not formatted properly. Are you 100% sure you are using the radio button element built in by Bubble and not a plugin or some custom radio button? If it is the bubble radio button element, are you height and width equal, so 15x15 or 20x20 instead of 15x17 or 20x23? Usually the inner circle which is the black part is centered properly, but could be off if the radio button doesn’t have the same height and width settings.

1 Like

Yes, it is a bubble plugin without any custom CSS.

Min width is 250px and height is set to fit the content, if I make the height and width same then the radio buttons become fixed and won’t be responsive right.

this may be a bug that you should submit a bug report about then…however, this may be labeled as ‘a known limitation’ which would mean, Bubble is not going to fix the bug, but it is always worth a try to see what support says since they do a good job of doing a quick glance to see if they spot a user error, that may uncover what is the problem.

As a side note, I’ve been building on Bubble full time since March 2018…the last time I used the radio button was March 2018. I don’t recall exactly what it was that caused me to just build my own, but based on my cloudy, self-serving recollection it was a combination of design/look and functionality.

1 Like

I’ll submit a bug report to bubble.
Can you provide some insights as to how can I create a custom radio button groups.

Thanks

use an icon put inside of group, add text