We use Bubble to create a bunch of internal websites at my job, and after being frustrated with having to edit the URL of the page to switch between versions or disable debug mode, I decided to write a simple browser extension for Chromium-based browsers. Let me know what you think, and feel free to suggest changes or features!
- Debug mode toggle
- Live/Development version toggle
How to install:
- Download the latest release source
- Extract into a folder of your choosing
- Enable developer mode on the extensions page of your Chromium-based browser
- Select the ‘Load Unpacked’ option, then navigate to the root folder of the extracted zip
- The extension will then be loaded, enjoy!