[RELEASED / FREE] Emoji One Area Picker and Converter

@Jici I apologize if you have already answered this and I missed it in the thread: How can we remove the border on the input field?

Cheers

Hi @Jici Not sure if this has been previously discussed: When the input is in a popup, the group focus for the autocomplete emoji populates on the main screen, not in the input field within the popup. The image below shows it behind the popup, which contains the input and plugin. Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 10.22.03 PM

Hi!
About the border, you can use custom CSS in page HTML header

.emojionearea.bubble-element.MultiLineInput {
    border: none !important;
    box-shadow: none !important;
}

I may consider adding a few more option in the future to have more control on the layout. There’s a few request for that.

for the popup/focus group, possible for you to create a page and share the editor link in public view mode so I can get a better Idea on how you use it?

Thanks!

Thanks, @Jici
Hum, if I use this in a reusable popup, is there a way to access the HTML header in a reusable? I suppose it would be added to anywhere the reusable it used.

You can put an HTML element inside the popup, it should work too

<style>
.emojionearea.bubble-element.MultiLineInput {
    border: none !important;
    box-shadow: none !important;
}
</style>

No luck with either option. I’ll share a page with you in a bit. “Daddy duty” time.

1 Like

Hi @Jici
Thanks for the great plugin.
I have a question. Have you fixed this issue yet, which was asked in the past?
It seems to occur with 1.2.0 or later versions.

Which issue?

1 Like

When I add this plugin to my multiline input it makes the multiline input element height bigger that it should be. I can’t seem to get it into the size it should be.

Thank you for replying!
I’m talking about the multi-line problem. I have the same problem.

@Jici I am looking forward to your answers to the above questions. Thank you.

@Jici

I’m sorry I’ve mentioned to you so many times.
I think I have two problems when using this plugin.

The first is that the multiline input input form keeps expanding in height unintentionally.

The second is that when I set up the workflow to have the submit button next to the multiline input with the plugin set to appear in the repeating group, I have to click twice for the button to work.

Hi!
For the second issue, I guess you are using the multiline value. I suggest to use the Emoji Picker content state instead.

I’m working on a fix for the first issue that will be available next week

1 Like

@Jici

Thanks for the reply, I’m still a newbie.
I’m glad to hear that the multiple lines issue will be fixed.

As for the second problem, could you please elaborate on the procedure in terms of using State?

I saw the demo, but I think you are supposed to create a table to store the values, but I couldn’t find a Type in the demo to store the values sent from the multiple line side, so I couldn’t figure out how it works.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me how this works.

Im using a state just to keep my DB clean. You can just store the emojis content state value into your DB the same way Im using it to populate a state of Group RG

1 Like

@Jici
Thank you for letting me know.
I learned a lot about how to use custom state.

There is one more point that I am wondering about.

When the Emoji Selector overlaps with an area where Dynamic data values are inserted, such as a repeating group, there seems to be a problem where the Emoji cannot be selected.
Is there any setting to avoid this problem?

Hi @ifh ! can you try this: Use Bringto front on the original input and also on the plugin. If they are in the same group (input and emoji picker) use the bring to front on the group. You can do it a few times.
Let me know if this work. Thanks

1 Like

@Jici
I checked and the problem of not being able to select seems to have been resolved.

I’m looking forward to the new version, which will fix the problem of not being able to adjust the height of the form.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi everybody!
Just to let you know that I’m working on a new version of the plugin. Some upcoming features:

• More design options
  • Standalone element (just emoji picker).
  • New states like last clicked emoji
  • Fix for popup autocomplete issue
1 Like

Hi @Jici Any ideas what would make the initial content not display? The debugger shows data in the element, so wondering if it’s white text on white background (debugger doesnt show text color).

Thanks for any ideas.

Just looking at this thread and I’m like, “Oh yeah, that’s why there are so few element plugins with visual interfaces.”

You’re a saint, @Jici.

1 Like