Repeating group image is getting skipped

When the next button is clicked a repeating group shows two images back to back when it should just show one every time they click the button. Everything was working fine until recently. I didn’t change the workflow and I have the same workflow running multiple times successfully using a different repeating group source. How can I go about fixing this?

Is your page responsive?

Yes it is

In repeating groups, there is an option for it to expand to multiple columns if the page is wide enough. My first thought is to make sure that option is NOT active. I had this issue pop up in an earlier design of one of my apps, and that fixed the problem. Maybe try that and see if it works?

That option is not active. I wonder what is causing this bug?

Can you share a link to the editor?

I can share a link to the site in run mode - risibl.bubbleapps.io. The section where the bug is happening is Random.

What are the settings on a repeating group where it’s happening? Fixed number of cells, 1 row, 1 column?

The settings are a fixed number of cells with 1 row and 1 column. I have the same exact workflow/repeating group settings for Recommended and Recently Uploaded.

Hmm maybe a bug report is needed? bubble.is/bug_report

Thanks for your help. I put in a bug report.

1 Like