Repeating groups not stretching on mobile

Hi all,

I have a mobile version of a page which is 380px wide. I’ve got a repeating group on the page which is not part of any other group. The page itself is not fixed-width. I’ve found that the repeating group has a margin at either side on most mobile devices, whereas the other elements stretch to fill the screen. I’ve had Repeating Groups being responsive before so I can’t see why this isn’t working.

Anybody else had any issues with repeating groups not stretching?

Thanks so much

@josh7 please submit a bug report

1 Like

Will do. Thanks

Hi, I don’t think this bug has been fixed yet ?

I still see issues with repeating group not stretching correctly.

My repeating group is within a Group which is on the Floating Group and that’s for normal web view.

Same. It’s 2020 and I can’t get this working. Repeating group is not responsive in mobile.

1 Like

Check this guy’s application out. Worked for me:

Another good trick is to build your repeating group in a reusable element. What I do is I build a repeating group in the reusable element at a larger width and ensure it is fully responsive for when I make the page width smaller (so it goes from large to small because getting RG to go from small to large is nearly impossible)

Then when I go to place the reusable element onto a page with a width that is smaller than the page itself, I can drop the reusable element on the page and set its width to that of the page. Then it will collapse as it should on mobile and expand as it should on when the page gets larger.

1 Like