RG user constraint on a Page

How to set a constraint on an RG for a specific user on a Profile Page? Here’s my setup:

1 DataType Photographer
2 DataType Gallery with a List of Photos
3 DataType Gallery is linked to Photographer

On the Details/Profile Page for Photographer, I have an RG set to Type: Image - which pulls a list of photos uploaded by a Photographer. The problem is all photographers that upload photos, their photos appear on the same Details/Profile Page as everyone else’s.

How can I make it so that only specific Photographers’ photos appear on the Details/Profile Page when they upload photos?

Thanks in advance

@KION2

Photo
Title (text)
Image (image)
Photographer (photographer)

Photographer
Name (text)
Gallery (gallery)

Gallery
Photographer (photographer)
Photos (List of photos)

Profile page
Type: photographer

RG in the profile page
Search for page’s photographer gallery list of photos

@cmarchan Thank much for your help… Did you try this on your end? Not working for me and I have tried all sorts of ways to do this, nada… Currently here’s what I have:

Photos
Photographer - Photographer
Image- List of images ( You had Image which I tried and didn’t work )

Gallery
Photographer - Photographer
Photos - Photos ( You had a List of Photos which didn’t work ) Photographer can upload multiple Images at a time so Photos needs to have a List of Images with a FieldType Image

Here’s the flow… From Photographers Dashboard, they click on an Icon to Add Photos - this takes them to a page where there’s 5 Picture Uploader. Upload Button workflow is et to Create a New Thing - Photos, since Photos has a FieldType Image set to a List of images, the only option is to add.

On the RG on the Page, Type of Content is set to Image. DataSource - Search for Gallery’s Photographers Gallery’s Photos Image.

Within the RG, there’s an Image Element set to Current Cell Image. Its not working even though I tried your method as well. Let me know if I am missing something, there has to be a way for this to work.

Kind regards

Everything else is set up correctly

Anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.