It’s late here now so I won’t to get to look at it tonight. I’ll check back in the morning and see if you’re still stuck. However, if you could explain to me what the difference between ‘name’ and ‘company’ is I might be in a position to suggest something before I close down for the night. By Company do you mean a Thing as in a DB Table?
It makes sense this time and I know I’ve had that exact problem before. I would love to dive in for you but I really need to close down now. Before I go I’ll make a couple of suggestions that might be worth at least eliminating.
Don’t save the search box value, save Current Page’s Company
Insert a pause (under Navigation in Actions) to see if that helps.
Make a hidden input’s value = to the search box’s value and save the input.
I suspect it is one of those bothersome bubble problems that takes experimentation to solve. Good luck and I’ll check in tomorrow to see if you are still stuck. You may need to make your app ‘Everyone can view’ and let someone jump in for a look. That’s often the fastest way.
Step 3: I haven’t changed the company as you said it was correct and I agree. I have now set the next step to change based on the company that was created. It’s blue, seems correct, and still doesn’t work.