Send data from Bubble to Make (ex-Integromat) and vice-versa

Hi everyone,

I’m working on an integration project using Make.com to automate data transfers between Bubble and Microsoft 365 Excel. The goal is to fetch newly created or updated entries from signup forms in Bubble, update our client database in Excel, and then generate and return documents to Bubble for client access.

Here’s the workflow I’m aiming to establish:

1. Retrieve newly created or modified data from Bubble signup forms.
  2. Update client records in an Excel database on Microsoft 365.
  3. Generate new documents based on the data from completed forms.
  4. Send these documents back to Bubble to display to clients.

I have been using the “Watch new data thing” and “Get data thing” modules on Make.com to pull attribute values from Bubble’s data types, but I’m facing difficulties in proceeding further.

I couldn’t find up-to-date resources or videos specifically addressing this scenario, and I would really appreciate any insights or guidance from this community.

Looking forward to your suggestions!

Best regards,
Ilias

The scenario part where I am stuck :

The whole scenario looks like this :

What is your issue? Scenario seem fine

It stops at the first block, but I figured out how to send data from bubble to make => Use a Webhook! here is a amazing video (one of the faw on bubble and make) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K505zdwc3qo

But i am still wondering how to send the data back, especially files (PDF, Word documents)

You will need to use Backend workflows and make sure you have the API enabled in your general settings.

So the backend workflow would receive the data from make (thanks to an http module) and then update the data? Tell me if I am wrong :wink:

I don’t use Bubble module in make. Maybe it’s possible with them. But I confirm that using backend WF, this work. You can send the (temp?) file url and used :saved to s3 function if you need to store it in Bubble storage.

Exactly

I think this might work, I didn’t do it yet, I think I might solve it in the following days. I’m working on it.