Sendgrid by Co-Pilot error

Hi All,

I am getting this error from the plugin, driving me nuts.
Doesn’t matter what I do, doesn’t seem to fix it.
Tried all three send options (text only, custom, send email), tried dynamic data and static, uninstalling and reinstalling, and checked my privacy settings). Nothing works.

I have the same plugin with another app and it works fine.

Any tips?

Plugin action SendGrid - Send email (custom) error:
TypeError: context.request is not a function
at eval (eval at build_function (/var/task/util/util_harness.js:38:12), :162:29)
at eval (eval at build_function (/var/task/util/util_harness.js:38:12), :188:8)
at /var/task/plugin_api_v4_alpha.js:198:35
at harness (/var/task/harness.js:115:21)
at /var/task/harness.js:154:70
at withGlobalHandlers (/var/task/harness.js:66:41)
at Runtime.myHandler [as handler] (/var/task/harness.js:154:16)
at Runtime.handleOnceNonStreaming (file:///var/runtime/index.mjs:1173:29)

Pinging @copilot for visibility

Thanks for the callout @johnny!

Hey @hello.plannwin,

The error you’re seeing is an artifact of the old plugin version. Bubble plugins are required to update to the latest plugin version so there may be some bugs. We’ve already received a few similar reports and they should be addressed shortly. For now, we recommend reverting to the whichever previous version of the plugin you had and things should be back to normal!

Feel free to reach out to us at Copilot - Contact Us if you continue to experience issues after the new plugin updates are made available! :slight_smile:

@copilot @johnny

Thanks for the quick response.

The error went away when reverting back to the prior versions of the plugin, unfortunately, the email still not getting sent. Check the Sendgrid log and nothing was sent to Sendgrid.
I guess I’ll wait till @copilot update the plugin.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.