Shared database question

Hello. I am new to Bubble, but I’m already obsessed with the learning videos I have found… I have an idea for an app I want to build that will have both a web desktop version and a mobile app version.
I am wondering if anyone can share with me how to create one database that will share information across those multiple platforms? I am already using a free Bubble template and sometimes forget to eat food because I get so into building my app with Bubble… Anyway, thanks for any assistance.

• Best Regards, Jay

@TheJay Great to see your excitement. It is true that Bubble opens up lots of opportunity for Creators.

Regarding your query - Are you referring to multiple apps sharing same database? or Same App with different version of pages (mobile/desktop) sharing database?

For different apps - there are Data APIs that you can leverage using API connectors to work with the shared data (as long as the privacy rules allow).
https://manual.bubble.io/core-resources/api/data-api

For same app and pages being different - you may already know that the data within the app is available across all pages without any extra effort.

Hope this helps.

:man_shrugging::rofl: