šŸ Sign in with Apple - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, @anon26152888
Thanks for reaching us.

Unfortunately, we do not have courses or specific instructions on how to create a similar Sign in with the Apple plugin.

However, you can find some useful information following these links:

Best regards,
Support Team

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

Can I get help to configure my ZeroQode sign in with apple plugin please. Iā€™m spending too much time figuring out and still not there. I would rather pay someone to show me. Please msg me. thank you

Hi @suthan.bala ,

Thanks for reaching out. Sure, please check out new Sign-In with Apple plugin documentation. It comes with a table of contents where you can find the required sections for setup.

Please follow all of the steps carefully, the same exact way as it is mentioned in our docs. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Thank you for your response. I followed everything except the Domain verification part. I tried your live support and the agent keep telling me to follow the FAQ and not giving me any direct answers. I would like to seek help from a developer. Iā€™m running out of time. Domain verification part was not promoted for me and I couldnā€™t find where on Apple account page that section exist. The FAQ doesnā€™t show where to find that screen so I canā€™t seems to detect the data.
I have screen record my flows and setting. Can I share this with you in Private message so you can you look at it and tell me where Iā€™m missing. thank you I spent so many hours on this already.

Hi @suthan.bala,

Thanks for the feedback. We have already investigated the video, and our colleague has provided the right information for plugin setups based on our docs. You see, this plugin setup consists of many steps, and it is really important to follow all of them carefully, the same way it is being mentioned.

These are the two components you need to follow through, in order to setup the plugin properly:

Based on your video, you have remained at the 6th step from the Plugin API Configuration section. Please note that it is best to have 2 separate pages for :white_check_mark: success and :x: error cases of your Sign in with Apple process. You can set any name pages you prefer, but it is important to separate them in the Endpoint settings.

Regarding Service ID, you simply need to create one and configure it with your redirect URL you want your customers to land on after a successful signup.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Thank you for your response. Team. I uploaded a new doc file all the configuration i have. Iā€™m still getting invalid url. Kindly review my doc and let me know what I did wrong or missed please. I followed through guide more than 3 times and not sure what Iā€™m missing.

Hi @suthan.bala,

Thanks for updating it. No worries! Our team member will help you get through the guide and correct the setup roadblocks, so you can run your app smoothly.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hey I am having issues with this plugin in a BDK wrapped app where on some Ios devices the button is not clickable

Any suggestions, we are being rejected by the app store because of this.

On my phone it often opens up the drawer but if I cancel I canā€™t open it again. Infact it then wont open even if I close the app, delete and re install the app. The only way it works again is if I reset the device and re install the app

Hi @chad5, thanks for your message.

Weā€™re afraid we canā€™t help much with a third-party native solution. Apologies for that.
This particular solution is different from the one provided by Zeroqode.

Allow us to recommend contacting the BDK support team directly, by the following link: BDK

Please let us know if you will have any other questions, related to our products :wink:.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport do I need to create identifiers and keys specifically for this plugin?

Iā€™ve tried everything, creating new ones, etc. but I keep getting this error when I click on it. I really donā€™t know what to do to get it work, thanks
D

Hello, @lucaspenanguer
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow me to mention, that you indeed should create the keys fr using this plugin.
You must have a developer account at Apple to interact with the plugin. Create your development account here: Getting Started - Sign in with Apple - Apple Developer

We have re-created the documentation for this plugin, so you can completely follow it for the correct configuration: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/sign-in-with-apple-plugin/setup-guide

See the instructions on how to set your own Apple Developer Account up until you reach to this section.

Provided screenshot means, that probable, your redirect URL is configured incorrectly:

We kindly propose you check all provided links in order to configure this plugin within your application.

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

EDIT : I needed to put"https://versusapp.bubbleapps.io/version-test/api/1.1/wf/apple/initialize" in the redirect urls in my service identifier, not simply yourapp.com/redirect.
Could be more precise in the documentation, I really spent hours on it on this problem.

Anyways, thanks.
I think it would be nice to be able to set the design to be invisible, like an empty link element you could put over your own apple sign in button you made.

1 Like

Hello, @chad5
Happy to hear that you have figured it out.

As for this suggestion, allow us to note that the design of the button and other elements, strictly regulated by Apple policy. Thus, any invisible links are not possible with this plugin.

Documentation has been updated recently, but we are sorry that some points were unclear for you :pray:

In case we can be helpful with some additional information - let us know.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thanks for the app guys!
I think I am close to getting this all set up, just receiving an error when testing.
When I click the sign in with apple button, I get the Apple login username/ password page but when I click sign in, I get the following error:

{ā€œstatusCodeā€:404,ā€œbodyā€:{ā€œstatusā€:ā€œNOT_FOUNDā€,ā€œmessageā€:ā€œWorkflow applesignin not in initialization modeā€}}

Any ideas?

Hello, @joe17
Thanks for reaching out. and using our plugin.

As we can see from the error code, you have missed the initialization step within your application.
Please allow us to carefully follow this documentation for the correct plugin configuration:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/sign-in-with-apple-plugin/setup-guide#plugin-api-configuration

Please note, that it is required to set it to the initialize mode. Press the Detect data button, and leave the following popup as it:

Also, in case you already proceeded with these steps, taka a loon on the Step 8.
You should remove the /initialize path from the Redirect URI field. ( after proceeding with previous steps):

Please try it and let me know about the result.
Best regards,

Iā€™m having this issue too - @gaurav any ideas?

Hello, @andy8
We apologize for your trouble :pray:

This particular solution is different from the one provided by Zeroqode , thus, there is no guarantee that our Sign in with Apple plugin will work properly with the mentioned wrapper.

Please allow us to recommend you to check this thread on the Bubble Forum, where you can find a solution for your case: BDK Native Apps - Build before you buy

In case we can help you with any additional information - please let us know.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

Hi, the last steps on the documentation (13.2 and 3) are not coming up as options

Hello, @sophie1
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow us to mention, that the most probable reason for this - incorrect custom state for the page.
Note, that firstly you should create a Custom State for the page:

After it, please check if you have created the condition for the mentioned event:

Please try it and let us know about the result :pray:
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team