Special Thanks to these Users!

My website is now live:
meetngolf.com

I just wanted to give a special thanks to the community members that helped me along the way!

@NigelG, @Blowenthal, @Romanmg, @Fayewatson

Thank you for taking the time to help me with the issues I was having, without your help I probably would have just given up on this site. I have big plans for this and I really appreciate everything you did for me.

• Alec
5 Likes

Hey there,

Congrats on your launch! I’m thrilled that I was able to assist you in learning Bubble!

Please feel free to let me know if I can be of any further assistance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is one thing, I’ll link you to my other post. After going live the current location doesn’t seem to be working.

link:

So just to clarify, the location works fine in development mode but not in live mode?

Yes, that’s correct

The issue here is that Chrome doesn’t return the location when your site isn’t served over SSL. So a bubbleapps.io will work fine, but a custom domain without HTTPS won’t.

3 Likes

Ah, okay. So I need HTTPS before locations can work?

If you need a custom domain, yes. You can also do bubbleapps.io in live mode as well, without version-test/

Okay, I already paid for the domain and everything so I’ll just add HTTPS on top of that. Thank you!

I have one more question. Is it possible to run Google AdSense on a site?

Congratulations Alec!! :smiley: So happy to hear that it’s live and I wish you the best of luck with everything! Sounds like an awesome concept! :sparkles: :golfer:

1 Like

Yay! You’re so welcome! Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like