Need some advice about a Stripe/Bubble process.
I would like to have a workflow where the user is charged after another user is registered as a seller(the payee of the transaction). Today if the payee hasn’t created and connected his account with Stripe when the user is being charged, the transaction fails.
So in other words to pre-authorize the payment until the payee is registered with Stripe:
- current user is being charged using saved CC
- the payee of the transaction is another payee (B) - this payee is already registered on my website so his email is available and connected to the transaction locally.
- this payee (B) can register at a later time as a seller within 7 days
- once registered as a seller the initial user (A) has his CC charged to pay the payee (B)
- the initial user (A) doesn’t need to confirm again the payment so no action is required once approved the first time.
I would like to give the flexibility of the payee to register as a seller at a later time as Stripe requires quite a few information to be available such as IBAN to register as a seller via their OAuth form.
if the Stripe form could be skipped that would be one way but it doesn’t seem possible,
so Is there any way to achieve this?