Stripe - I need help with automatically charging a user

Hello guys and gals,

I’m trying to charge a user(client) automatically an hour after an appointment has finished. I initially was going to have the user(professional) manually complete the charge after the appointment, but I feel for it to automatically happen would be more convenient. I’m using bubble’s stripe plugin at the moment and my workflow consist of making an api call to authorize the charge and then charge the user’s saved cc. For testing purposes, I charging the user immediately.

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 3.14.30 PM

If I run the call without the user having a saved cc, the logs will tell me that the authorization failed due to the user(client) not having a saved cc.

but when the user(client) does have a saved cc, I’m finding that whenever this call is made i get this in the logs

I also notice that the user’s(client) saved cc is then deleted from the DB.

Can anyone tell me if this WF is even possible? or what I’m doing wrong?

Still looking for assistance with this issue. If I’m not quite clear, please let me know.

Setting up Stripe is one thing I need help with too.
It’s the biggest obstacle I have on Bubble. Would love to connect with freelancers for help

Go to freelance category, find similar posts and shoot couple of dm’s to people who are freelancing.